Monday, July 11, 2011

A Change is coming...

Cómo están mis queridos?!
I was telling our bishop's wife this week about how my parents are both active people and she was asking how you make time for it with work and kids. I told her I do not know exactly, but you enjoy it and make it a priority. I am thankful for your example. I realize we cannot serve if we are not healthy so for this reason alone, it is worth it to stay fit.

Yesterday quite possibly may have been my last sunday in my beloved ward, Bolivar in the stake Garcia Moreno. This last week President Montalti asked/told me it was time for a change. My one and only sector in my mission and I love it here!!!! It is my home! But I have a calm feeling that whatever happens tonight with cambios will be the will of the Lord. So, I feel as though I am receiving another mission call. My first mission call was to this specific place, and we will see where I am off to next!

It was a very memorable sunday.
1- Baptism of Hermana Bardellini. A miracle!!! Absolute miracle. Hna Rosas and I taught her a bit in January I think it was. Just a couple of weeks ago, we walked by her house and the Spirit gently proded to talk to her. Although I was a bit unbelieving that now was her time, but we invited her to be baptized and she accepted. So the process went quickly because she has already been prepared by her faithful family, who are members. Her family was soooo happy! I love the family Bardellini. I am pretty sure her son, will be getting baptized muy pronto.

2- Another miracle---I played the violin in the baptism. A musical family just moved into our ward and they were at the church last night with their guitars and violins. I asked if I could borrow their violin to play in the baptism, and they willingly agreed!!! It was truly a gift. The dad played with me on his guitar. It was so fun! We played "Yo sé que vive mi Señor" for the musical number and then a variety of hymns when Maria was changing.

Have a wonderful week!
Hermana Garlock

No comments:

Post a Comment